Recipe by @flaxandsugar
Ingredients• 9 small/medium Yukon Gold potatoes
• 1 tbsp. minced garlic
• 4 tbsp. olive oil
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp dried thyme)
• 1tsp fresh rosemary (or 1/2 tsp dried rosemary)
• 1/8 tsp black pepper
• HIPPEAS Vegan White Cheddar Puffs, crushed
• vegan butter for serving
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash the potatoes and slice them.
3. To slice, make a minimum of 10 slices without going all the way through the potato. Repeat until all of the potatoes have thin slices about 75% of the way through them.
4. Transfer the Potatoes to an 8x8 ceramic baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and seasoning.
5. Add minced garlic to the oiled potatoes and using your hands roll the potatoes around in the spices and extra oil. Sprinkle the tops of the potatoes with crushed HIPPEAS Vegan White Cheddar Puffs.
6. Bake the potatoes for 1 hour 10 minutes or until they are slightly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
7. Remove from the oven, garnish with vegan butter, salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
To ServeServe with HIPPEAS® Vegan White Cheddar Puffs