Recipe by @naturallyzuzu
Ingredients• 2 (4oz) bags of Hippeas Nacho Vibes Puffs (You can also mix match the flavors)
• 1 ripe avocado sliced
• 1 cup pico de gallo salsa
• 1 can of pinto or black beans
• 1/2 of diced red onion
• 1 small jalapeño sliced
• Handful of cilantro or parsley chopped.
• Homemade vegan nacho cheese sauce.
• 1/2 cup of cashews soaked overnight
• 1 small jalapeño seeded and sliced
• 2 cooked carrots
• 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast
• 1 tsp tamari
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 tsp of paprika
• 1 1/2 cup of cold water
Directions1. Blend the nacho cheese ingredients in the blender until smooth.
2. On a serving plate, place the Hippeas puffs and generously drizzle with the vegan nacho cheese sauce.
3. Top it off with beans, pico de Gallo, diced jalapeños, onions, avocado, herbs and beans. Drizzle with more vegan nacho cheese sauce. Enjoy!
To ServeServe with HIPPEAS® Nacho Vibes™ Puffs