On the Road again…with hippeas®
Whether you’re venturing out for your annual road trip, or just taking a drive to shake things up, here are few fun ways to hit the open highway in style this summer:
road trip essentials
- Diced up fruits and veggies
- Your favorite HIPPEAS® puffs or tortilla chips
- Dips! Here are some of our favorites you can find on our blog:
- A cooler stocked up with ice and lots of beverages
- Stream HIPPEAS® Good Vibes playlist
- Dig up those jams you rocked out to as a teenager! Create a throwback playlist to get the whole car rocking. Warning: Car-friendly choreography is required. Keep it safe though!
- Compile some kid friendly singalong songs for PEAple young and old! Might we suggest “99 Bags of HIPPEAS® on the Wall?”
- Bubbles (who doesn’t love bubbles?)
- Window markers to customize your ride, man
- A Polaroid or disposable camera to document your journey
- Mad Libs
- Audio books
- The Alphabet Game (for 2 or more people)
- Start out playing the game using signs
- Look for signs on the side of the road or highway
- Start out with the letter “A” and find that letter on the sign somewhere
- Continue with the letter “B” and so forth…
- You can play as a team by trying to finish the whole alphabet before you reach your destination.
- Or you can play competitively and whoever finds the most letters wins!
- Take time to stop and smell the roses, dude! See a monument or roadside point of interest? Take the exit and totally check it out!
- Have a picnic! Pack a towel or blanket just in case you see the perfect lunch or snack spot.
- Try something new! Spot a cool postcard? Maybe a silly hat or t-shirt at a gift shop? Perhaps some local produce you’ve never tried before? Give it a go! The world is you oyster, man!
Remember: PEAS is not the destination, PEAS is the way!