Fall days calls for cozy sweaters and flavorful recipes. Check out this quick and easy vegan Tortilla Soup recipe that’s sure to warm you up!
HIPPEAS® Tortilla Soup
Ingredients• Organic avocado oil
• 1 small organic onion, chopped
• 3 cloves organic garlic, minced
• 1 organic jalapeño, chopped and seeded (leave seeds if like spice!)
• 14.5oz can or fresh organic crushed tomatoes
• 1.5 cup organic tomatoes, diced (fresh or canned)
• 1 can organic black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 cup of organic corn (fresh or frozen)
• 4 cups organic vegetable broth
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1 tsp chili powder
• Fresh organic cilantro, chopped
• Organic lime slices
• Organic avocado, sliced
• HIPPEAS® Organic Tortilla Chips
Directions1. In a large pot, heat avocado oil over medium. Add your onions, garlic, and jalapeño, cook until fragrant.
2. Add the rest of your ingredients to the pot and cook over medium for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. When you are ready to eat, top with fresh cilantro and your favorite HIPPEAS® Organic Tortilla Chips! Serve with a slice of lime and avocado!
To ServeServe with HIPPEAS® Jalapeño Vegan Cheddar Tortilla Chips