We’ve got a totally awesome hummus recipe for the chickpea lovers! Hummus is a totally easy & totally delicious dip you can make in under 5 minutes with minimal ingredients. Pair hummus with HIPPEAS Organic Chickpea Puffs, HIPPEAS Chickpea tortilla chips, your favorite veggies and you’ll have yourself an afternoon snack with no guilt.
Peas, Love & More Peas!
HIPPEAS® Homemade Hummus
Ingredients• 1 ¼ cup cooked or canned chickpeas
• ¼ cup of aquafaba (aka the drained water of the chickpeas) or you can use water
• ¼ cup Tahini
• 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
• Juice of 1 Lemon
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp ground cumin
• ¼ tsp onion powder (optional)
• Optional: top with olive oil, ground paprika, ground cumin, and/or fresh parsley
Directions1. Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
2. Mix until very smooth. Add more aquafaba or water if necessary
3. Optional: top it with olive oil, ground paprika, ground cumin, and/or fresh parsley.
4. Dip your favorite HIPPEAS snacks and enjoy!!