10 Fall Things to do with hippeas®
1) Go for a hike! Fall is the perfect time to get outside for a scenic hike. Throw on a few extra layers, maybe even a cozy hat, and grab some snacks for the go! Planning ahead? Try this easy Trail Mix recipe that you can make with your favorite sweet and salty snacks!
2) Hit the road with some friends to see some Fall foliage! Whether you’re venturing out around your neighborhood or heading up the coast, here are few fun ways to hit the open road this Fall!
3) Cozy Fall recipes! With the temperatures cooling down now is the perfect time to try out some new recipes that will warm the soul. Here are a few of our favorite Fall inspired recipes:
4) Make your own hippie inspired Halloween costume!
5) Celebrate Football Sunday with PEAs of mind! Try out some of these game day approved snacks:
6) Turn your favorite old t-shirt into wall art! There’s always that shirt you love too much to give away but hasn’t been worn in years. Before you let it sit in your closet for another year collecting dust, check out this easy tutorial to turn that graphic tee into art!
7) Make a trip to your local apple orchard or pumpkin patch! These activities are only around once a year and we don’t want to miss out. Make a day of your trip by packing a picnic for lunch! Try this tasty Avocado Chickpea Salad Sandwich recipe and don’t forget to pack a bag of your favorite HIPPEAS!
8) Pumpkin Carving! Nothing says hapPEA Halloween like a HIPPEAS® inspired pumpkin!
9) Halloween movie marathon with a big bowl of HIPPEAS! Whether you’re into horror or all about those feel good Halloween movies, HIPPEAS make the perfect movie snack!
10) Fall Reset! With the seasons changing, now is a great time to take a moment to step back, meditate and reset for the new season. All you need is 5 minutes to set new intentions and create good vibrations. Check out our meditation guide here!